“Not everyone you lose is a loss.”
"I no longer have patience for certain things, not because I’ve become arrogant, but simply because I reached a point in my life where I do not want to waste more time with what displeases me or hurts me. I have no patience for cynicism, excessive criticism and demands of any nature. I lost the will to please those who do not like me, to love those who do not love me and to smile at those who do not want to smile at me. I no longer spend a single minute on those who lie or want to manipulate. I decided not to coexist anymore with pretense, hypocrisy, dishonesty and cheap praise. I do not tolerate selective erudition nor academic arrogance. I do not adjust either to popular gossiping. I hate conflict and comparisons. I believe in a world of opposites and that’s why I avoid people with rigid and inflexible personalities. In friendship I dislike the lack of loyalty and betrayal. I do not get along with those who do not know how to give a compliment or a word of encouragement. Exaggerations bore me and I have difficulty accepting those who do not like animals. And on top of everything I have no patience for anyone who does not deserve my patience." - Meryl Streep
Sundays. It’s the beginning of a whole week that is filled with so many amazing things planned ahead for me but its also another chance at a fresh start and yeah, maybe I’ve had a lot of fresh starts but praise God, because all of these fresh starts are molding me to become the best I can possibly be.
There’s so much going on right now that I can’t possibly fit it in this one blog post. So I’ll try and summarize it for y’all! :D
I know I was suppose to start in august but due to some construction that had to be finished at our homeschooling center we officially started this month and it’s so fun! I’ve been learning so much, so fast! I’m even starting to like math (this is actually a miracle XD lol)! So yeah, that’s been mainly keeping me busy since I have to catch up with the month that’s fallen behind.
After my homeschooling sessions I head straight back home and help my mom out (since my dad is abroad atm) and I’ve been learning so much that I might even really want to pursue becoming a naturopathic doctor just like my parents! I also praise God since he’s been doing amazing things for our clinic and stay tuned because even more amazing things are going to happen!
3. Clothing line / Designing
Glory to God! I am finally starting to make my own branded clothes! I’ve had so many designs and ideas for a long time and I am so excited to finally see them come to life! So stay tuned for that too since I’ll be selling them online also!
A few other things to add on too:
- no pain, no gain!
• Driving lessons with mum
- yes, this is really happening! =D
• Making all natural raw food
- literally so many recipes to try :}
• All organic restaurant hunting
- since I’m pretty serious about losing weight and trying my best to eat only all-organic food as much as possible, I’ve gone to quite a few rad places in the past few weeks such as The Wholesome Table etc. and it’s all totally worth it. All natural all the way! :D
That’s about it (I think). But wow, the fact that it’s already September is just crazy! I’m even more stoked since so much is going to happen in the upcoming months! 2014 is definitely going off with a big-bang!
Hope you all are having a happy and healthy month so far! :) To God be all the glory!
With all my love, Thalia
In Christ alone <3
Everyday essentials - Part 1
Hi guys! Happy holiday-day (if that’s even a thing lol)! This post is basically about my everyday essentials and things I do/need everyday.
1. If I crave for ice tea or any sort of sweet beverage I usually just buy Welch’s all natural juices (kinda obsessed with it…hihihi :>). I’m just in love with all the flavors! :D
2. Yasss…me starbucks coffee is a must! I usually drink this before my workouts (or whenever my mom wants it which is like all the time lol) because it helps me perspire more and helps cleanse my immune system (and no, it doesn’t make me palpitate, that only happens if you drink 3 in 1 or you don’t have enough water in take). I make it a point to set money aside to buy this baby as often as possible (which means when it’s finished haha) I just can’t go a day without it!
3. My coffee presser! I’ve been wanting to get one for a little while and when I finally did, I literally carry it with me everywhere! It’s so easy to use! I definitely suggest saving some money to buy one for yourself (you can buy this baby at starbucks)! :D
4. Since y’all know I’m working out more often, I made it a point to also purchase some exercising equipment and my 5 lb weights are my fav! My goal is not to be skinny but to be fit. There’s a huge difference. It really helps since before I couldn’t even do 5 push ups and now I can do 10-15, no problem! Hooray to improvement (I’m hoping I can do 50 in the next month or so)!
So that’s about it (more like that’s the only pics I took haha, I’ll try doing more tomorrow)! Hope you all had a wonderful day! To God be all the glory!
- With all my love, Thalia
If you don’t know yet, I deleted my personal instagram account (so I can’t post these there anymore, I still have 3 weeks to go until I can make it again! :D Just gotta consecrate myself first) a week ago and I’ve not been using the internet that much (focusing on dem workouts, and oh how my body is aching lol) but when I do, I look for inspirational quotes and I mean A LOT of inspirational quotes (you should see my camera roll tho, like seriously •_•). :}
These are just a few of my favorites. Hope you like them! :)